Make a building/property information request
Please read before you fill in the form
What we need to process your application
To make a building/property information request, the property needs to have a Council property number, which you are required to enter in the form.
Please ensure the property has a Council property number and note this down before you start filling out the form.
Look up the Council property number
For instructions, go to the How to find a Council property number web page. (This link will open in a new window).
Information you can request
Details of building permits, occupancy permits or certificates of final inspection issued in the previous 10 years, and any oustanding building notices or orders - Regulation 51(1).
Property information application form (Regulation 51.1) for:
- Building permits
- Occupancy Permits
- Certificates of Final Inspection
- Outstanding Building Notices and Orders.
Property Information application form (Regulation 51.2) for details on whether any building or land is in an area:
- That is liable to flooding within the meaning of regulation 153
- That is designated under regulation 150 as an area in which buildings are likely to be subject to attack by termite
- That is in an area for which a bushfire attack level has been specified in the planning scheme within the meaning of regulation 156
- That is in an area determined under regulation 152 to be likely to be subject to significant snowfalls
- Of designated land or works within the meaning of regulation 154.
Property Information application form (Regulation 51.3) for:
- Mandatory inspection dates relating to building permits on the land.
$50.70 (no GST) per regulation
- This fee is non-refundable.
- You can pay using the online form below.
A response to your request will be returned within 10 - 15 working days from the date that payment has been receipted.
Applying and paying online (this is a secure payment) is easier for you, and means we can process your application more quickly. All property information forms can be completed and paid online.