- Our customer service centre is located at the Civic Centre, 20 Siding Avenue, Officer.
- We welcome your feedback on the services we provide to the Cardinia Shire community. Please contact us by phone or email
- You can also report something, make a payment or apply by:
- You can also contact us via Live Chat.
Report an issue, make a payment or apply
Please note: We cannot action issues reported to us via software applications not affiliated with Cardinia Shire Council (including Snap Send Solve), as we have no commercial arrangements in place with these organisations and do not receive the information required to respond to, or action, your request.
Please contact us or report an issue using any of the methods below:
Visit our customer service centre
1300 787 624 (during business hours and after hours)
- Our live chat operators are available from 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Use this link if you have issues with the button above.
General media enquiries
Operations Centre (depot) street address
18 Purton Road, Pakenham
If you're hearing or vision impaired
If English is not your first language
Scam phone calls
- Please be aware that from time to time, local residents report receiving phone calls from person/s claiming to be from Cardinia Shire Council. When callers are asked to verify their identity after requesting personal information, they often hang up.
- Council reports incidences of scam calls to Scamwatch at the ACCC
- If you’re not sure about the authenticity of a caller claiming to be from Council, please call our customer support team on 1300 787 624
If you’re a member of the media seeking comment from Cardinia Shire Council, media enquiries must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
Please include the date and time by which you’d ideally like to receive a response. A member of our team will provide an initial response to your email as soon as possible after it’s received.