If you don't speak English - TIS and other services
If you don't speak English or it is not your first language, to read Council information on this website or to talk to us here at Council, you can:
Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS)
If you need an interpreter, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450 to speak to an interpreter. Ask them to phone Cardinia Shire Council on 1300 787 624
Visit us - bring a Victorian Interpreter Card
Then come into our customer service centre at 20 Siding Avenue, Officer, show the card and tell our customer service staff which language you speak.
We will either find a staff member who speaks your language or call an interpreting service to help you talk to us.
Translate this website into your preferred language
Select your language
If you want to see the website in another language
- Go to Google Translate
- In the text box on the left, type in the URL of the website you want to translate - so the URL for this website is https://www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/ - don't forget the http://
- On the right, choose the language you want to see the website in.
Help improve Google's translations
If you see words on our website that are not translated correctly:
- Move your mouse over the incorrect words
- Click on "Contribute a better translation"
- Click on the incorrectly translated words
- Type in your suggested changes
- Click "Contribute"
- Your changes will be sent to Google.