Our major projects
Council has many large projects underway as part of our capital works program. The major projects directory includes progress updates on our biggest projects.
- For an update on all current projects, refer to the major projects report presented at every Council meeting, which you can find in all Council meeting agendas
- Our 2020–21 budget includes an $86 million capital works stimulus program.
- We're continuously building new community facilities and upgrading existing ones to meet the needs of our growing community, now and into the future.
Major projects completed in 2019–20 include:
- Deep Creek Reserve
- the Hills Hub
- James Bathe Recreation Reserve
- Lang Lang Community and Recreation Precinct
- the new soccer pavilion at Bunyip Recreation Reserve
- the new pavilion at Worrell Reserve
- the redevelopment of Cardinia Cultural Centre.