Rates are a contribution by property owners to the cost of building and maintaining infrastructure and facilities, and to providing services for the community.
Please note: ratepayers who pay a waste charge will receive a credit on their 2020-21 rates of $4.95 (residential properties) or $5.40 (commercial properties) due to the reduced state government landfill levy not being reflected in the waste charge amount on council’s annual rates notice. Council apologises for any inconvenience. View more more information.
- Help with rates during COVID-19
- Updated waste charge
- Flexipay information
- Update your contact details
- How your rates are calculated
- Get rates notices by email
- Request a copy of a previous rates notice
- Property valuations
- What rates pay for
- Rate capping
- Rates in the dollar
- Waste service charges
- Apply for a land information certificate
- Request a rates refund