Apply to occupy or store a caravan

A permit is required for the placement and occupation of caravans, temporary structures and moveable dwellings on private land in Cardinia Shire when the caravan is occupied for more than 14 days within 28 consecutive days.

  • Location sketch and photo showing where caravan will be stored on your property. Please note that the caravan must be entirely stored on your property and not obstructing the footpath, nature strip or public land.

Annual fee

$164.15 (GST not applicable). 

The application fee will not be refunded if your application is not approved.

For more information on laws about caravan occupancy see Local Law 17