Temporary service interruptions due to COVID-19 - sorry for any inconvenience

Some Council services may be affected by staff shortages due to COVID-19 requirements. Services currently affected include bin & hard waste collections and wait times for our customer support centre. More info on service impacts due to COVID-19 >

Apply for a busking permit

You need a permit to busk in Cardinia Shire.

Proof of current Public Liability Insurance (minimum coverage: $20 million).


Was this page useful?