Apply to place real estate signage on public land
About this permit
A real estate signage permit is required to place temporary signs when properties are open for inspection and on auction days.
Permits are subject to conditions and ensure the safe use of public land.
You will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- Location sketch and/or photo
- A Certificate of Currency of Public Liability with a minimum coverage of $20 million.
- Auction/For Sale board: $236.00 (GST free) for 3 months - 1100 millimetres x 1800 millimetres
- A-Frame: $180.00 each (GST free) per year - 1200 millimetres height x 750 millimetres wide, extension 500 millimetres
- Real Estate Pointer Board: $500.00