Before you burn off ...

The Fire Danger Period has ended in Cardinia Shire. Before you burn off, please ensure that you meet all the conditions and have registered your burn off beforehand. Click here to follow the steps to ensure a safe and legal burn off >

Apply to place real estate signage on public land

A real estate signage permit is required to place temporary signs when properties are open for inspection and on auction days.

Permits are subject to conditions and ensure the safe use of public land.

You will need to provide the following supporting documentation:

  • Location sketch and/or photo
  • A Certificate of Currency of Public Liability with a minimum coverage of $20 million.
  • Auction/For Sale board:  $244.00 (GST free) for 3 months - 1100 millimetres x 1800 millimetres
  • A-Frame: $186.00 each (GST free) per year - 1200 millimetres height x 750 millimetres wide, extension 500 millimetres
  • Real Estate Pointer Board: $518.00