Renew your health registration for a food, beauty or accommodation business
- Renew and pay the annual health registration for your food, beauty or accommodation business via our e-heath portal.
- We’ll send you an email with a link to the e-health portal when it’s time to renew your registration.
- All renewals must be made online, but you don’t need to pay online if you don’t want to - you can download an invoice or pay later via phone, in person or BPay.
- If you’re having trouble using the e-health portal, contact us and we’ll be happy to help you.
- A renewal certificate cannot be issued until the application and payment are received.
- You need to renew your registration by 31 December each year to operate your business from 1 January.
- You can also update your registration details via the e-health portal.
How to renew and pay your registration
We’ll email you when it’s time to renew your registration each year. The email will include a link to the e-health portal.
If you haven’t received the email by the end of November (remember to check your junk or spam folders) please contact us on 1300 787 624.
Tips for using the e-health portal
- If you're using a mobile device, e-health does not work well in the Safari browser. Please try another browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Unfortunately, you cannot save your application and complete it later. You must complete all steps in one go, including making payment if you want to pay online.
Step 1 – Log in to the portal
Click the link in the email to access the portal. Log in using the email address linked to your registration, and your password. (If you’ve forgotten your password, there’s a password reset option).
If it’s your first renewal period: You’ll receive a second email with a login and password for the portal. You’ll then be prompted to change the password.
Step 2 – Pay the renewal fee online straight away, or make payment later
Once you’ve updated your registration details (if you need to), a ‘Payment option’ page will appear. From here you can choose your payment method:
Pay online: You can renew and pay straight away using a secure payment option for credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
If you prefer, you can also:
- download an invoice to make payment at a later time
- get info on how to pay over the phone, in person or via BPay
Pay over the phone: Call 1300 787 624 during business hours, Monday to Friday.
Pay in person: At our customer service centre, 20 Siding Avenue, Officer.
A renewal certificate can’t be issued until the application and payment have been received.
Renew your registration
Ready to renew your registration? Click the link below.
Help is available
If you’re having trouble renewing your registration using the e-health portal, please contact our Environmental Health team on 1300 787 624 or email@example.com for help.
We can talk through the process over the phone or we can even arrange a time to meet you at the Council offices to help you in person.
Once your application is approved, a new registration certificate will be emailed to the email address linked to your registration.
What happens if I don’t renew my registration by 31 December?
- Your business cannot trade after 1 January the following calendar year until you have renewed and paid for your registration and we have approved it.
- If you continue to trade without being registered, you may be fined.
- Registration is required under the Food Act 1984 and Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008.