Community Satisfaction survey
Every year, residents across all local government areas in Victoria are randomly chosen to take part in a community satisfaction survey. The survey asks for feedback on the services their local council delivers. It is coordinated by the Victorian Government.
- The survey is done over the phone, by an independent agency.
- It includes standard measures so that results can be compared across councils.
- We use the survey results to better understand your needs, wants and expectations. This helps us to shape the Council Plan.
- Your details and individual responses are confidential. Only the overall results are shared with us.
- Your feedback is valuable to us, so we hope you can take part if you’re contacted. Thank you.