MyCardinia is now live!
We’ve released MyCardinia – a platform to deliver a better experience for your online interactions with Council.
MyCardinia enables you to make, manage and track service requests and transactions with us through a single online platform – when and where it suits you.
Select services available
MyCardinia has been launched with a select number of linked services.
We are working towards adding more services to MyCardinia to make it even easier to interact with us online.
We’ll continue to bring you updates as new features become available – and we welcome your feedback.
In the MyCardinia service platform, you can:
- Make service requests for any action with Council including: request a new bin, report a pot hole, or report a tree issue.
- Follow and track the progress of your service requests.
- Get an email about the outcome of your service requests.
- Register your pets and pay for their registration.
- Pay a fine, such as a parking fine.