MyCardinia is now live!
We’ve released MyCardinia – a platform to deliver a better experience for your online interactions with Council.
MyCardinia enables you to make, manage and track service requests and transactions with us through a single online platform – when and where it suits you.
Select services available
MyCardinia has been launched with a select number of linked services.
We are working towards adding more services to MyCardinia to make it even easier to interact with us online.
We’ll continue to bring you updates as new features become available – and we welcome your feedback.
In the MyCardinia service platform, you can:
- Register your pets and pay the registration fees
- Report an issue or request services
- Track the progress of your service request or reported issue
- Make rate payments and verify your properties
- Submit a Pool registration
- Submit a Report & Consent application for siting variation and flooding
- Pay a fine, such as a parking fine
- Quick access to other Council portals.