- Following COVID-19 lockdowns, our customer service centre is open again, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm. For enquiries after hours, call 1300 787 624.
- You can also report something, make a payment or apply by:
- You can also contact us via Live Chat.
- We welcome your feedback on the services we provide to the Cardinia Shire community. Please contact us by phone or email
Report an issue, make a payment or apply
Please note: We cannot action issues reported to us via software applications not affiliated with Cardinia Shire Council (including Snap Send Solve), as we have no commercial arrangements in place with these organisations and do not receive the information required to respond to, or action, your request.
Please contact us or report an issue using any of the methods below:
1300 787 624 (during business hours and after hours)
- Our live chat operators are available from 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Use this link if you have issues with the button above.
Visit our customer service centre
Operations Centre (depot) street address
18 Purton Road, Pakenham
If you're hearing or vision impaired
If English is not your first language
Scam phone calls
- Please be aware that from time to time, local residents report receiving phone calls from person/s claiming to be from Cardinia Shire Council. When callers are asked to verify their identity after requesting personal information, they often hang up.
- Council reports incidences of scam calls to Scamwatch at the ACCC
- If you’re not sure about the authenticity of a caller claiming to be from Council, please call our customer support team on 1300 787 624