Our budget and Council Plan
- The Council Plan sets out a medium to long-term vision for how we will respond to community needs and the opportunities and challenges facing Cardinia Shire.
- Each year, we develop a budget that works towards meeting the actions as outlined in the Council Plan for that year.
This budget was adopted by Council on 27 June 2022, following community consultation on the draft document in April and May.
Revenue and Rating Plan 2021–2025
Council's revenue and rating plan for 2021–25 was adopted at the Council meeting on Monday 21 June 2021.
Financial Plan 2021–2031
Council's financial plan for 2021–31 was adopted at the Council meeting on Monday 21 June 2021.
Council Plan 2021–25 and Community Vision 2040
- The new Council Plan was adopted at the Council meeting on Monday 21 June 2021.
- The Council Plan is an exciting 4-year strategy that sets the agenda for this council term. It will guide our response to long-term challenges and opportunities.
- Input and contributions from the community via the 'Imagine Cardinia' community engagement process helped shape the community vision, which in turn guided the Council Plan's development. We received more than 1600 contributions during the consultation period. Thank you to everyone who took part!