Community Satisfaction survey
Cardinia Shire Council is undertaking a community satisfaction survey from March 2022. Residents are randomly chosen to take part in the survey, which asks for feedback on the services council delivers.
- From this year, the survey is being done in-person by doorknock, by an independent agency.
- We use the survey results to better understand your needs, wants and expectations. This helps us to shape the Council Plan and delivery of services.
- Your details and individual responses are confidential. Data is de-identified.
- Residents will not be asked to provide financial or banking details as part of this survey.
- Your feedback is valuable to us, so we hope you can take part if you’re contacted. Thank you.