Report an issue to Council

  • Report an issue or make a request via the online forms and portals on this website. You can find links to some of the most common things you might need to report on this page. 
  • Please note we can't action issues reported to us via software applications not affiliated with Cardinia Shire Council (including Snap Send Solve). More info: Contact us page