Possible phone delays

Due to the current impact of staff illnesses in some areas of our business, you may experience longer-than-usual wait times.  You can click this link to report an issue online >

Bins - report or request

  • Please use the online form further down this page to report an issue or make a service request about the bin issues listed below.
  • If your issue isn't listed here, you'll probably find it via the Rubbish and recycling page

Bin broken or damaged

1. Report it to us using the online form below.
2. Leave your bin out on the kerb to be collected – the bin must be empty. You'll usually get it back the day after your next collection would take place.

If it's too damaged to safely hold rubbish: Call us on 1300 787 624

Bin missing or stolen

Report it to us using the online form below. 

Order new or additional bins

Additional bins can only be ordered by the property owner or managing agent, who must make their request in writing using the online form below or by emailing mail@ cardinia.vic.gov.au - More info: Order bins

Other general requests about bins

Report it to us using the online form below. 

If you prefer, you can report these issues by calling us on 1300 787 624 or emailing mail@cardinia.vic.gov.au

Was this page useful?