- Council maintains about 739 kilometres of footpaths around Cardinia Shire.
- We have budgeted $800,000 for new footpaths in 2019–20.
- To report an issue with a footpath please use the online service request form below, or call 1300 787 624.
New footpaths to be built
7 square kilometres of new footpath will be built across Cardinia Shire in 2019–20 as part of Council’s annual footpath program.
Council has budgeted $800,000 this financial year to build these missing pedestrian links and new footpaths:
- Leigh Drive, Pakenham – construct missing section
- Malouf Court, Pakenham – from the end of Malouf Court to Henry Road
- Webster Way, Pakenham – construct new path to the bus stop
- Slattery Place, Pakenham – from Railway Avenue for approximately 235 metres
- Ahern Road, Pakenham – two sections of path
- Princes Highway, Pakenham – connect the bus stop between James and Henry streets to the footpath network
- Belgrave Gembrook Road, Avonsleigh – connect the footpath to the bus stop near Margaret Road
- Kenilworth Avenue, Beaconsfield – construction of footpath approximately 120 metres north of Soldiers Road to Beaconsfield train station, and from Station Street west to the bus stop
- Belgrave Gembrook Road, Cockatoo – connect footpath to bus stop opposite Amphlett Avenue
- Old Princes Highway, Beaconsfield – Desmond Court to Princes Freeway off-ramp intersection
- Emerald Beaconsfield Road, Emerald – opposite Kings Road to Crighton Road (east side)
- Neville Street, Cockatoo – creation of a link from Alma Treloar Reserve to Steane Street and Midnight Avenue.
Report an issue with a footpath
Please include the following information:
- The name of the road where the footpath is located
- The street number or landmark nearest to the issue
- What the issue is with the footpath
- Upload a photo of the issue if possible.
Once you have lodged the request, you can track its progress