Apply for a planning permit
Are you sure you need a planning permit?
Before you apply, read the 'Do I need a planning permit?' web page.
Guide to help you apply
What to provide with your application
When you apply for a planning permit you will need to provide:
- current copy of title issued in the last three months. You can order this from the Landata website.
- complete copies of any covenants or Section 173 Agreements listed on the title
- details of your proposal, including the description of the proposal and any other relevant information, for example, justification of setbacks, size, vegetation removal and any excavation or fill
- site plans, floor plans, and elevation plans drawn to an appropriate scale and fully dimensioned
- payment of fee (see below).
Depending on the nature of the application, further information may still be required.
Planning permit fees
Planning and subdivision fees are set by the Victorian Government. They can be paid:
- online when you apply via our ePlanning portal
- at our customer service centre at 20 Siding Avenue, Officer.
You can apply for the permit online using our e-Planning portal. This is the easiest and most convenient way to lodge your application.
Using ePlanning, you can also:
- track the progress of your application
- make changes to and re-submit your application
- view the online planning register
- view status of revisions and amendments
- submit objections
- pay fees.
Download an application form
Contact us for help
For advice on whether you need a planning permit, or to get help with your application, contact our Statutory Planning department before starting works on 1300 787 624.