Object to an advertised planning permit application
Please lodge by the due date
We must receive your submission before the closing date of the application's advertising period, to ensure your submission is taken into account. We will, however, consider any objection received before a decision is made.
Lodge your objection online
If you want to lodge an objection to a current planning permit application, the quickest and easiest way to do this is by using our online ePlanning portal.
Lodge by email or post
You can also lodge an objection by:
- Email: email@example.com Please include the planning permit application number in the subject field.
- Post: Cardinia Shire Council, PO Box 7, Pakenham 3810
Please remember to:
- include your name and address, the planning permit application number and the address of the proposed works
- state the reasons for your objection
- include how the proposed works would affect you if a permit was granted.