Submit development engineering plans
- You can submit estate construction plans and drainage plans online to our Development Team.
- You will often be asked to submit the engineering plans as part of applying for a planning permit process.
Important: currently there is no cost to submit your engineering plans for minor developments, but there will be a fee from Thursday 1 February 2024 (starting at $155 for 1 or 2 houses).
Fees for submitting engineering plans for minor developments (as of Thursday 1 February 2024)
Fees introduced Thursday 1 February 2024
As of Thursday 1 February 2024, the below plan-checking fees will be introduced for submitting drainage plans / engineering plans for all minor developments.
The plan-checking fee is based on the size of the development:
- 1 to 2 houses: $155
- 3 to 10 houses: $311
- 11 houses or more: $518
- Industrial / commercial: $414
- Drainage stormwater inspection: $155
What type of plans can be submitted online?
- Drainage Plans
- Body Corporate Development Plans
- Lighting Plans
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP)
- Functional Layout Plans (FLP)
What you need to include with your application
You will need your planning permit or subdivision number, plus the following documents (as relevant to your application):
- A set of drainage plans combined in a single PDF
- Civil detailed design plans
- As Constructed plans
- Drainage computations
- Water sensitive urban design (WSUD) documentation (if required by permit)
- Legal point of discharge response letter
You’ll receive a confirmation email when your application is received.
If you’re submitting a functional layout plan: You can expect a response within 21 days.
If you’re submitting detailed design plans: We’ll contact with you within 30 days.