About township strategies
Township strategies outline key issues, objectives and actions relating to the environment, residential, economic and community development, physical infrastructure, traffic, transport and urban design.
Our Council Plan and Municipal Strategic Statement in the Cardinia Planning Scheme recognises the need to prepare and implement a township strategy for each of our townships.
View the township strategies
- Bunyip Township Strategy (September 2009)
- Cockatoo Township Strategy (March 2008)
- Cockatoo Town Centre Urban Design Framework (November 2007)
- Emerald District Strategy (June 2009)
- Garfield Township Strategy (August 2002)
- Gembrook Township Strategy (June 2011)
- Koo Wee Rup Township Strategy (October 2015)
- Lang Lang Township Strategy (July 2009)
- Upper Beaconsfield Township Strategy (July 2009)
- Township Character Assessment (November 2006)