Bins – make a service request

Please use the online form further down this page to report an issue or make a service request on the following:

Bin broken or damaged

After you report it to us, leave your bin out on the kerb to be collected – the bin must be empty. You'll usually it back the day after your next collection would take place. If it's too damaged to safely hold rubbish, call us on 1300 787 624

Bin missing or stolen

Call us on 1300 787 624

Order new or additional bins

Additional bins can only be ordered by the property owner or managing agent, who must make their request in writing using the online form below or by emailing mail@ - More info: Order bins

If you prefer, you can report these issues by calling us on 1300 787 624 or emailing

Thank you for using our forms.

Was this page useful?