Youth programs and groups
Possible service changes due to COVID-19 restrictions
Please note that this service may be affected by current COVID-19 restrictions. For the latest information visit Changes to Council services
What we offer
We have programs and groups to encourage young people (12–24 years) to connect with like-minded people of a similar age in a safe and supportive way. All activities have limited numbers, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Youth programs - Term 3, 2021
All programs are free to attend and run during school term. View school term dates on the Victorian Government's Education and Training website
The information on this page is also available as a printable flyer which you can download here.
Be Ur Self
- What: LGBTIQ+ Program that is a safe and inclusive place for young people 14 -21 years old
- When: On Mondays 4pm to 6pm
- Where: Please call 1800 496 884 or email email@example.com for info on how to join
- What: For young people aged 12 -17 years old to make new friends and enjoy fun activities
- When: Tuesdays 3.30pm to 5pm
- Where: My Place Youth Facility 5-7 Main St Pakenham
Beats and Lyrics
- What: A fun program for young people aged 12+. Create your own beats, loops and lyrics.
- When: Thursdays 2.30pm to 4pm
- Where: Pakenham Library Corner of John St and Henry St
- What: An engaging social and life skills group for 17 - 24 year olds.
- When: On Wednesdays 5.30pm to 7pm
- Where: My Place Youth Facility at 5-7 Main St Pakenham
There are lots of ways young people can connect with us such as:
- Join our YAC (Youth Action Committee)
- Contribute to our quarterly Ezine
- Plan and run a range of youth events
Contact My Place to find out more!
We offer free, confidential, short to medium term support to young people aged 12 to 24 years who live, work, study or play in the Cardinia Shire.
Contact My Place Youth Facility for more information.
Book your place
1. Complete the annual consent form
Before you book, you need to submit a 2020 annual consent form. If you've already completed one for this calendar year you don't need to submit another one.
2. Print and complete the booking form below
All programs are currently online, please contact youth service on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 4 Youth (1800 496 884) for details.