My Place youth centre
My Place is a facility for young people aged 12 to 24.
- 6 computers with free internet access for young people during drop-in hours (1pm to 5pm)
- Information and advice about health and wellbeing, education and training, drugs and alcohol and more for young people, parents and professionals.
- Specialised support services and education programs.
Please note the centre is a drug, alcohol, vape and smoking-free zone.
Location, contact details and opening hours
5-7 Main Street, Pakenham
Monday to Friday
- 9am to 12 noon (by appointment only)
- 1pm to 5pm for young people to drop in
- School holidays: Open 1pm to 5pm only, for young people to drop in
Services at MyPlace
Services that usually operate at My Place may be doing so in a reduced capacity or providing services online. For more information contact My Place on 1800 496 884 or visit the Youth Postive Pathways website
- Oakwood School – Provides learning opportunities for students (10–18 years) who have disengaged from school or where mainstream schooling does not meet their needs.
- Taskforce - Youth outreach for young people and families with complex support needs (10-24 years). Skills First Reconnect provides participants (17 years and over) with support in further education, training and employment.
Rooms at My Place can be hired for youth-focused meetings, services or programs.