Cardinia Shire Youth Services Network
COVID-19 info: Youth Services
Support is still available
- Young people can still get support from our Youth Services team over the phone. Contact the team during business hours (8.30am to 5pm) on 1800 496 884 or firstname.lastname@example.org
My Place youth centre reopen in a reduced capacity
- My Place youth centre is reopening in a reduced capacity from Monday 1 June, 2020. This is in line with Victorian government COVID-19 restrictions.
- The centre’s new opening hours will be Monday to Friday, 2.30 pm to 5.15pm.
- No more than 15 people can attend the youth centre at a time.
- Physical distancing still applies – at least 1.5 metres between people at all times. Other safe operating practices have been introduced at My Place in line with COVIID-19 guidelines.
Youth programs and groups
- Most are still running online. See the programs and groups page for more info.
Teenage School Holiday Program suspended
- The Teenage School Holiday Program has been suspended until further notice.
Services directory for young people
About the network
The network is made up of professionals and community organisations that work with young people. It meets bi-monthly to:
- build relationships
- share information, data and resources
- discuss and coordinate funding and partnership opportunities
- promote young people’s contributions to the community
- improve local service provision for young people
- inform Council of emerging youth needs and sector changes
Members are given opportunities to present and inform at these meetings, and receive regular email updates between meetings.