In Cardinia Shire we want residents to be skilled to access local jobs in a resilient, innovative and thriving local economy. Workplaces will be inclusive and promote the health, wellbeing and safety of workers.
Increase participation in local employment
We will do this by:
- facilitating investment in the local economy that creates new job opportunities
- supporting innovation, diversification and resilience within the local economy
- encouraging and facilitating pathways that enable employment opportunities
- promoting healthy workplaces for local employees and volunteers.
Our current initiatives
- Employment fact sheet
- Casey Cardinia Economic Development Strategy
- Casey Cardinia Visitation Strategy
- Regional Economic Development Strategy
- Disability Access and Inclusion Policy and Action Plan
- Cultural Diversity Policy and Action Plan
- Age Friendly Strategy
- Child, Youth and Family Strategy 2017-21