Teenage School Holiday Program
About the program
- Our Teenage School Holiday program is for young people aged 12 to 17 years.
- Activities are held across Cardinia Shire during the school holidays. Most activities are low-cost or free.
- A bus service to and from some activities from selected locations is available.
- Bookings for all activities are essential. Please book using the online form.
Bookings are now open for the Spring School Holiday Program. See below for how to make a booking
Week 1 activities
Date: Friday 22 September
Time: 1.30pm - 3.30pm
Location: My Place Youth Facility (5-7 Main Street, Pakenham)
What to bring: A competitive spirit and a sense of fun and adventure.
Extra info:Snacks and water will be provided.
Week 2 activities
Beach Day & Pelican Feeding
Date: Tuesday 26 September
Location: Marine Parade San Remo
What to bring: Hat, sensible shoes for walking and a sense of fun and adventure.
Extra info: Transport is provided, please refer to the Booking form for time and locations. Hot Chips & Water will be provided, you may bring money if you wish to order additional items from the Fish & Chip shop or bring your own lunch.
Numbers are limited – Book early to avoid disappointment.
Date: Wednesday 27 September
Location: Elliott Ave Parkville
What to bring: Hat, sensible shoes for walking. A packed lunch (or money for lunch) and water. If you require a lunch to be provided, please contact My Place Youth Centre.
Extra info: Participants will be travelling by private bus for this activity. Please be at My Place Youth Centre by 9.15am for check in.
Date: Thursday 28 September
Location: My Place, (5–7 Main St Pakenham)
What to bring: Comfy clothes and sensible shoes to play sports.
Extra info: Snacks and water provided.
You need to submit an annual consent form every calendar year.
- If you haven't submitted one yet for 2023, please complete the form.
- If you’ve already submitted one for 2023, you don’t need to submit it again until 2024.