My Place youth facility
If it's an emergency
If you are experiencing a crisis, call Lifeline on 13 11 14.
About the facility
My Place is a facility for young people aged 12 to 25.
- free internet access for young people during opening hours (1pm to 5.15pm).
- Information and advice about health and wellbeing, education and training, drugs and alcohol and more for young people, parents and professionals.
- specialised health and wellbeing support services, which can make referrals be made to other agencies to support young people and their families.
Our location and contact details
5-7 Main Street, Pakenham
Services at MyPlace
- headspace – Mental health and wellbeing, couselling or family support for young people aged 12-24 years). Youth-friendly Intake Worker is available on Tuesdays.
- Monash Health Community Youth and Family team – Confidential counselling service for young people aged 12-25 years.
- Oakwood School – Provides learning opportunities for students (10–18 years) who have disengaged from school or where mainstream schooling does not meet their needs.
- Skills Plus – Helps young people to get a job, connect with education and training, and find and participate in work experience opportunities (15-21 years)
- South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault – 24-hour crisis response and support services.
- Taskforce - Skills First Reconnect provides participants (17 years and over) with support in further education, training and employment.
- WAYSS - Provides housing support for young people. Intake worker available Tuesday afternoons.
- Youth Support and Advocacy Service – Support for alcohol and/or drug use, mental health concerns or social disconnection (12-21 years).
Rooms at My Place can be hired for youth-focused meetings, services or programs.