View and pay rates notices online or request a hard copy
Rates information and privacy laws
- We are unable to discuss a rates account if you are a spouse, partner or other family member who is not an owner of the property or authorised on the account by the owner of the property.
- To authorise someone to discuss your rates account on your behalf contact email@example.com or 1300 787 624
View rates notices online or request future rates notices via email
- request to have future rates notices sent directly via email
- view rates notices online (current and past)
- pay your rates online
Please note that once you have registered to get your rates notices delivered electronically, your notices will then be sent via email only.
To register for eNotices
Visit the Cardinia eNotices website and enter your:
- email address
- unique eNotice reference number (you can find this on your rates annual or instalment notices).
Receive and pay your rates notices via BPay
- You can receive, pay and keep a record of your rates notices using online banking.
- For information contact your bank or go to the BPay website
Request a copy of a rates notice to be emailed or posted to you
- a copy of the current financial year's rates notice, or
- a copy of a previous financial year's rates notice
to be emailed or posted to you.
- Rates notice (current financial year): no charge
- Rates notice (previous financial years): $11
Email or call us to request a copy of a rates notice
Please provide the property's:
- street address
- Council property number