James Bathe Community and Sports Hub
- James Bathe Community and Sports Hub is a new district-level sport and recreation reserve in Pakenham. The reserve includes ovals, netball courts, a playground, a community and sports hub and skate facilities. View all features at the reserve here.
- The grass on the ovals is now being established. We will let you know when they’re ready to be played on.
- Both projects have been jointly funded by Council ($10.3 million) with support from the Victorian Government’s Community Sports Infrastructure Fund ($513,442) and the Growing Suburbs Fund ($500,000).
67 Caversham Drive, Pakenham VIC 3810
Entrance and Parking: Caversham Drive, Pakenham 3810
Parking: There are 193 car park spaces entering from Caversham Drive.
Parking is also available in surrounding streets. Please consider the neighbours as you arrive at and leave the hub.
Via bus route 928 (bus stop at Rosella Ave/Henry Rd)
You can also plan your journey on the Public Transport Victoria website.
On foot or bike
Bike and pedestrian access via:
- Henry Road
- Caversham Drive
Features of the reserve
- 3 community spaces
- 3 meeting rooms
- social space
- community kitchen
- change rooms
- universally accessible amenities
- umpires' room
- first aid room
- 2 ovals
- 2 netball courts
- A playground with integrated skate areas
- multi-purpose cricket practice nets
- multi-use ball court
- walking paths
- open space areas
- barbecue areas
- 193 car parking spaces
Community room hire
Rooms are available for community groups, not for profit organisations, businesses, and individuals to hire on a regular or casual basis.
Bookings can be made for Term 2 2021.
Please complete the enquiry form to get information and options for hiring a space for your event.