Local native plant nurseries
- This page has information on nurseries that are local to the Cardinia Shire area.
- By planting plants that are indigenous to our shire, you can help build a healthier ecosystem and support our wildlife.
Native plant giveaway
- In conjunction with Cardinia Shire Council, CEC Inc. Nursery is giving away 2 free native tube stock plants to the first 1,000 Cardinia Shire households who take up the offer.
- The plants are available from now until Friday 17 June 2022, or while stock lasts.
- Cardinia Shire residents must bring proof of address to CEC Inc. Nursery at Deep Creek Reserve to receive the plants.
- You can choose from small to large woody stem trees
Indigenous nurseries in Cardinia Shire
Cardinia Environment Coalition (CEC) Inc. Nursery
Deep Creek Reserve, end of Cameron Way, Pakenham
Open Fridays 9am to 12 noon. (For additional opening times and days check the CEC Facebook page)
Ph: 5947 7871
Website: Cardinia Environment Coalition Inc. Nursery
Green Circle Plant Nursery
1 Halford Street, Upper Beaconsfield
Ph: 0407 304 061
Website: Green Circle Plant Nursery
Koo Wee Rup Trees and Shrubs
10 Bethunes Road, Koo Wee Rup
Ph: 5997 1839
Indigenous nurseries in surrounding shires
Bushwalk Native Nursery
640 Cranbourne-Frankston Road, Cranbourne South
Ph: 9782 2986
81-83 Buchanan Road, Berwick
Ph: 9769 9887
52 Westernport Highway, Somerville
Ph: 0457 001 784
Website: Conservation Collective
Friends of Cranbourne Botanic Gardens
1000 Ballarto Road, Cranbourne
Ph: 5974 1750
Friends of the Helmeted Honeyeater Indigenous Plant Nursery
1217 Macclesfield Road, Yellingbo
Website: Friends of the Helmeted Honeyeater Indigenous Plant Nursery
Southern Dandenong Community Nursery Inc
Birdsland Reserve, 271 Mt Morton Road, Belgrave Heights
Ph: 9754 6962
Website: Southern Dandenong Community Nursery Inc