Women and Girls Sport and Participation Network
- Applications are open to join Cardinia Shire Council’s Women and Girls Sport and Participation Network for 2023-24.
- The network aims to establish a framework to support opportunities for females in sport and active recreation in Cardinia Shire
- Applications close Friday 25 August
What is the network?
The Cardinia Women and Girls Sport and Participation Network provides a positive, safe and welcoming environment for participants to build their leadership skills.
Participants work with like-minded individuals towards improving participation and leadership of women and girls within sports and active recreation in Cardinia Shire.
Participants are involved in a series of networking and development sessions held throughout the year, based on the needs of the network. This includes professional leadership development, policy change and implementation, advocacy, administrators, coach and official development, industry and research connection, gender equity and Fair Access Policy.
Am I eligible?
Applications to join the network are open to all genders, backgrounds, demographics, sporting codes and recreation settings. Applicants must live, work or play in Cardinia Shire.
Selection will be based on a number of key factors including;
- diverse representation of sporting or activity codes
- areas of interest for workshops and leadership development
How can I apply?
To apply please complete our online form.