Women and Girls Sport and Participation Network
- Applications to join Cardinia Shire Council’s first Women and Girls Sport and Participation Network for 2022-23 have now closed.
- The network aims to establish a framework to support opportunities for females in sport and active recreation in Cardinia Shire
- The program will include a series of networking and development sessions held in October and December 2022 and February and April 2023.
What is the network?
The Cardinia Women and Girls Sport and Participation Network provides a positive, safe and welcoming environment for participants to build their leadership skills.
Participants work with like-minded individuals towards improving participation and leadership of women and girls within sports and recreation in Cardinia Shire.
The network is funded through the state government’s Office for Women in Sport Change our Game Community Activation Grant.
Am I eligible?
Applications to join the network are open to all genders, backgrounds, demographics, sporting codes and recreation settings, however, applicants must live, work or play in Cardinia Shire
Selection will be based on a number of key factors including;
- diverse representation of sporting or activity codes
- areas of interest for workshops and leadership development
Applicants must commit to attending all 4 networking and development sessions.
For more information call us on 1300 787 624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org