FlexiPay (rates direct debit payment option)
What is FlexiPay?
- FlexiPay is our direct debit payment option that allows you to pay your rates in smaller amounts to suit your budget, such as weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly over the financial year.
- If you used FlexiPay to pay your rates last financial year, you will need to re-register for FlexiPay to pay your 2022–23 rates.
- To update your details or change your payment amounts, you need to register a new FlexiPay arrangement. This will automatically override your previous arrangement (by matching your property number).
- You can also cancel your FlexiPay arrangement online.
If 3 payments are declined
Please note your FlexiPay payments will stop if you have 3 declined payments in your schedule.
Update your FlexiPay details or payment amounts
- contact details
- bank account details
- payment amounts
or to increase your payment amounts if you have received a supplementary rates and charges notice, you need to register again for FlexiPay.
Your new registration will override your previous registration (it uses the property number to do this), so any payments you have already made via FlexiPay for 2022–23 will carry over to your new registration.
Cancel your FlexiPay arrangement
- The above link will take you to a page to cancel your existing FlexiPay arrangement online.
- After cancelling, you'll need to start making your rates payments by quarterly instalments, unless you set up a new payment arrangement. (To do this, just give us a call on 1300 787 624).