Council and Town Planning Committee meetings
Watch Council or Town Planning Committee meeting live to air View dates and times for future Council meetings View dates and times for future Town Planning Committee meetings Ask a question at a Council meeting
Click the links below to navigate to other pages where you can:
- view agendas and minutes for Council and Town Planning Committee meetings
- watch past Council or Town Planning Committee meetings (click on the link for the Council meeting you want to view - you'll then see a link to view the meeting video, under the agenda items)
- view your Mayor and councillors and find out which Ward you're in
- view councillor attendance at Council and town planning committee meetings for the current council term (2020 to 2024)
- view councillor expenses and their code of conduct
Future Council meeting dates - 2022
2022 Council meetings
Monday 12 December, 7pm
Future Town Planning Committee meeting dates - 2022
December – Monday 5 December, 7pm
Ask a question during public question time at a Council meeting
- You can ask a question at a general Council meeting, but not at a Town Planning Committee meeting.
- The person who lodged the question must be present at the meeting during question time.
- To ask a question at a Council meeting, we need to receive your question by 12 noon on the day of the meeting so a response can be prepared.
- Note: The forms below cannot be used to make a service request to Council. To do this go to the Report an issue web page.
Submit your question
Download a form