Booking Cardinia – Cardinia Shire Council’s new online booking request site!
Booking Cardinia can be used to submit enquiries, and check availability for a range of indoor, and outdoor spaces available for hire such as:
- Community halls
- Meeting rooms and
- Parks and reserves.
See below the list of Council venues listed on Booking Cardinia.
Use Booking Cardinia to make booking requests for these venues
- Beaconsfield Community Hall
- Cockatoo Community Complex
- James Bathe Community Hub (Pakenham)
- Hills Hub (Emerald)
- Lang Lang Memorial Hall
- Nar Nar Goon Soldiers Memorial Hall
- Pakenham Hall
- Pakenham Upper Hall
- Emerald Lake Park shelters
Other bookable Council facilities not featured in Booking Cardinia include Community halls and meetings spaces, child and family centre spaces, and rooms at Cardinia Cultural Centre, Pakenham - you can find links to all our hireable spaces on the Spaces for hire homepage
Estimated fees for spaces featured in Booking Cardinia - COMING SOON
- Fees and charges for the most popular spaces to hire on Booking Cardinia will be listed shortly. Reduced rates for community groups may apply.
- Prices are subject to change and may vary depending on your circumstances.
- You may need to pay a bond for some venues (which may be up to $1000). You will be advised of the bond amount before the booking is confirmed. The bond amount will be returned to you if the space is found to have no damage after your event. View facility hire terms and conditions here.
- Booking Cardinia is for making booking enquiries. Enquiries are not a booking confirmations.
- We will attempt to contact you within 5 business days of the enquiry. Booking requests must be made at least 10 business days prior to your event or booking to be processed in time.
Please provide your feedback on the Booking Cardinia site
Booking Cardinia is a new site and we are still refining it. If you have any feedback on the site, we'd love to hear from you - please complete the online feedback form