Coronavirus (COVID-19) update - Forget Me Not cafe sessions
Cafe sessions have been suspended until further notice.
What is dementia?
To find out about dementia visit the Better Health Channel
Dementia-friendly community in Koo Wee Rup
‘Forget-Me-Not’ dementia-friendly café sessions
- These café sessions are an opportunity to bring people living with dementia and their loved ones together, to enjoy a social outing and meet new friends in an understanding and supportive environment.
- The cafe is held at the Hewitt Eco House Community Room, 215 Rossiter Road, Koo Wee Rup, 10am-12pm.
- The cafe sessions are the first of their kind in Cardinia Shire.
- All residents are welcome.
- Access to information and resources is also available through the café.
‘Forget-Me-Not’ dementia-friendly café sessions (10am to noon)
- Tuesday 7 April (Easter)
- Tuesday 26 May (sing-along)
- Tuesday 7 July (Christmas in July)
Koo Wee Rup Regional Health Service
Hewitt Eco House Community Room,
215 Rossiter Road, Koo Wee Rup
Bookings essential: 5997 9792