Rooms and spaces for hire - Hills Hub at Emerald
- Read the Community Facilities Hire Terms and Conditions. This is important as it includes terms and conditions, fees and charges, and other important information
- Submit a booking enquiry through Booking Cardinia
- We will check availability and be in touch with you as soon as we can. Please note the booking process takes at least 10 business days to complete and can depend upon the complexity of the booking.
- Once we have confirmed that the room/s or spaces are available, we will email you further instructions for our application form.
- Once the application form has been received and all requested documentation has been provideed the booking will be reviewed interanally prior to the final booking confirmation
- Booking will be confirmed and relevant information for the facility will be emailed to the applicant along with the invoice due for payment prior to the booking.
If children are attending
- Copy of Working with Children Check card if children are attending event/activity
- Copy of Working with Children Check cards for any third parties in charge of children
- Your organisation’s Child Safety Policy
- Copy of Certificate of Curreny for Public Liability Insurance (minimum $20 million)
- Copy of Certificate of Currency for Public Liaibility Insurance (minimum $20 million) for any third- party contractors usedduring the booking (e.g. DJ, band, caterer, chilrdrens entertainer)
- Evidence of any special conditions requested as part of the hire approval
- Community Insurance application*
* Individuals and non-incorporated community groups who do not hold public liability insurance may qualify for temporary event/function insurance for once off, low-risk events/functions under Cardinia Shire Council. For more information contact contact the Connected Communities Liaison Officer on 1300 787 624 before submitting the room hire application form.
Photos of the facility