Apply for a land information certificate
To request the following information, you need to apply for a land information certificate.
- The rates amount owing for the current financial year on a property
- Rates owing as of the issue date of the certificate
- Interest due
- Property valuation information
You need to submit a separate form for each piece of information (certificate) needed.
$28.90 per certificate
Apply and pay
Apply and pay online
Applying and paying online (this is a secure payment) is easier for you, and means we can process your application more quickly.
Post, email or drop your application to us
- Download the application form then post, email or drop your form to us.
- To pay the application fee, call us on 1300 787 624 to pay with your credit card, or pay in person at our customer support centre at 20 Siding Avenue, Officer.
Land information request application
Cardinia Shire Council Customer Service Centre