Report an issue with a road

We do not maintain all roads in Cardinia Shire.

Before you report an issue with a road, please check the register of public roads to make sure the road in question is listed. If it is, please report the issue using the online form below.

If the road is not listed in the document above, it is a declared road and is the responsibility of VicRoads. 

To report emergency road conditions, traffic signal faults, freeway help phones, traffic accidents and road delays to VicRoads: call  13 11 70 (24 hour service).

To report road maintenance issues to VicRoads: call 13 11 71 (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday 8.30am to 2pm). 

Contact VicRoads to report a road issue

Once you have checked the roads register to make sure the issue you are reporting is on a Council road, please use this form to make a report. Once you have lodged the request, you can track its progress.