Apply for a land information certificate
To request the following information, you need to apply for a land information certificate.
- The rates amount owing for the current financial year on a property
- Rates owing as of the issue date of the certificate
- Interest due
- Property valuation information
You need to submit a separate form for each certificate needed.
$27 per certificate.
How to pay the application fee
- You can pay using the online form.
- If you have posted or emailed your form, you can pay over the phone or in person.
Pay over the phone
Call us on 1300 787 624 to pay with your credit card.
Pay in person
Council’s Customer Service Centre
20 Siding Avenue, Officer.
You can apply online or download an application form.
Applying and paying online (this is a secure payment) is easier for you, and means we can process your application more quickly.
Post, email or drop your application to us
Download the application form then post, email or drop your form to us.
Land information request application
Cardinia Shire Council Customer Service Centre