Hollins Children's Centre
Children's centre room hire
- Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
- This service or facility may be impacted due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations. For more information visit the Coronavirus web page.
- Council information on COVID-19
- Located in Pakenham, this centre offers community kindergarten (funded), Maternal Child Health Service, playgroups and various community groups.
- Booking details
Rooms are available to hire (on application) for professional children-related services and activities (excluding birthday parties and events) 7 days a week. Proof of a valid Working with Children's Check card and insurance is required.
- 10 Atlantic Drive, Pakenham
- Contact details
The Community room is often used for playgroups, first-time parent groups and other child and family related classes and activities. Booking includes use of toys and equipment.
- outdoor area
- children and adult tables and chairs (stackable)
- data projector and screen
- early years toilets
There are 2 consulting rooms for hire in the centre, which are ideal for private and confidential consultations. Would suit consultants, psychologist/counsellor, dietician, or health professional.
- ergonomic work station
- client chairs
- heating and cooling
- phone and internet by arrangement
- waiting area
- access to centre kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Other services
- Off-street parking available