Ageing Well Newsletter edition 12 out now!
The twelfth edition of Council’s Ageing Well newsletter is out now!
Ageing Well highlights a range of services and exciting opportunities for seniors to stay healthy and connected in Cardinia Shire. Three thousand copies have been distributed to more than twenty-five locations across the shire, including the Cardinia Shire Council Civic Centre and Cardinia Cultural Centre, community houses and libraries.
In this issue:
- Understanding My Aged Care
- Safer Communities
- Working towards a liveable Shire
- New Accessible (Disabled) Parking Permit Scheme
- Translation and interpreting phone services
- New alcohol guidelines
- Vaccinations, influenza and Covid-19
- Winter safety advice
The newsletter can be read online at www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/ageingwell
For more information about Ageing Well, visit Council’s website at www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/ageingwell or call the Ageing Well team on 1300 787 624.