Working together to redevelop Cardinia Life
Community feedback is needed to help develop plans and seek funding to redevelop one of our major community assets, Cardinia Life in Pakenham.
More than 395 people have already had their say on the need to redevelop Cardinia Life, which is attended by more than 750,000 people every year.
With one of the fastest-growing communities in the state, the facility – at more than 16 years old – has reached capacity.
Your feedback is essential to inform the redevelopment planning and help council seek funding to ensure Cardinia Life continues to support the health and wellbeing of our growing community – now and well into the future
The first focus group has been held with many community members providing input. Don’t miss your chance to contribute to the future of your community.
Sessions this week will be held on Tuesday 3 May (in person at Cardinia Life) and on Thursday 5 May (online).
Online feedback is open until Sunday 15 May.
Have your say:
- Fill out a survey on our website: www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/haveyoursay
- Provide feedback by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us your thoughts over the phone: 1300 787 624
- Register to attend one of our focus groups to hear about the project and have an in-depth conversation about the redevelopment:
- Tuesday 3 May from 6.30pm-8.30pm (in-person)
- Thursday 5 May from 6.30pm-8.30pm (online)
- Young people: Tuesday 10 May from 5.30pm-7.30pm (online)
- Register to attend a workshop at the end of the engagement where we will present and test the engagement findings and identify priorities and actions for the redevelopment.
- Thursday 12 May from 6.30-8.30pm (in-person)
For more information and to register to attend a focus group or workshop visit: www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/haveyoursay