Cardinia Tourism Advisory Committee Member Nominations now open
Cardinia Shire Council is calling for member nominations for a new Cardinia Tourism Advisory Committee.
Applicants seeking nomination to the committee should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria:
- Reside and/or work within Cardinia Shire
- Have experience with and understanding of the tourism industry
- Are interested to further advance tourism within Cardinia Shire and the region.
- Be able to work as part of a team • Are respected by others and able to influence in positive ways - ability to effectively advocate. (Demonstrated by community involvement and proven networks).
It would also be preferable if applicants also can demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Are existing or emerging leaders
- Understand the principles of sound governance for community and business groups
- Are confident in speaking in public settings and engaging a variety of people
- Have experience in developing sound tourism business cases for the purpose of advice
- Have expertise in project management for the purpose of advice
Successful applications will be required for a term of appointment of two years.
For full details and to apply visit Council’s website at www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/cta