Free skill development workshops for community groups
Cardinia Shire Council will be hosting a range of free skill development workshops for our local community groups.
These free workshops will cover a range of topics including marketing, governance, funding and finance.
Cardinia Shire Mayor Councilor Jeff Springfield encouraged community groups to sign up for the free workshops on offer.
“We know the vital role that community groups and volunteers play in strengthening our community and continuing to make Cardinia Shire a great place to live, work and play,” Cr Springfield said.
“These workshops allow our community groups to grow and expand their skills. This is a great initiative.”
Places are limited and expressions of interest will be first in best dressed.
The workshops include:
Marketing & Promotion (including social media tips)
- Friday 18 March - 5.30pm to 7.30pm - held online
- Thursday 31 March - 5.30pm to 7.30pm - held online
Good Governance, Great Results!
- Saturday 2 April– 9am to 11am at Main Hall, Emerald Hills Hub
- Saturday 4 June – 9am to 11am at Koo Wee Rup Community Centre
Understanding Financial Reporting, Insurance and Risk Management
- Saturday 2 April – 12pm to 2pm at Main Hall, Emerald Hills Hub
- Saturday 4 June – 12pm to 2pm at Koo Wee Rup Community Centre
Strike Grants Gold!
- Saturday 2 April – 3pm to 5pm at Main Hall, Emerald Hills Hub
- Saturday 4 June – 3pm to 5pm at Koo Wee Rup Community Centre
For more information and to register for the skill development workshops visit Council’s website at www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/skilldevelopmentworkshops or call Council’s Customer Service team on 1300 787 624 or email@example.com