Ageing Well Newsletter edition 11 out now!
The eleventh edition of Council’s Ageing Well newsletter is out now!
Ageing Well highlights a range of services and exciting opportunities for seniors to stay healthy and connected in Cardinia Shire. Three thousand copies have been distributed to more than twenty-five locations across the shire, including the Cardinia Shire Council Civic Centre and Cardinia Cultural Centre, community houses and libraries.
In this issue:
- Local producers open doors to community
- Family business on the land for over 100 years
- Nurturing successful retirements
- Keep your cool this summer
- Responding to an emergency
- Increase in scams
- Ageing well with food
- Garden beds accessible for all
- Supermarket tours and food labels
- Community Centres reopen
- Access and Ageing in your Shire
The newsletter can be read online at www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/ageingwell
You can also subscribe to the Ageing Well e-publication to be notified via email when a new edition is out: www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/epublications
For more information about Ageing Well, visit Council’s website at www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/ageingwell or call the Ageing Well team on 1300 787 624.