Ageing Well Newsletter edition 10 is out now!
The tenth edition of Council’s Ageing Well newsletter is out now!
Ageing Well highlights a range of services and exciting opportunities for seniors to stay healthy and connected in Cardinia Shire. Three thousand copies have been distributed to more than twenty-five locations across the shire.
This edition features:
- Gardening, the metronome for life.
- Garden chat with Edie
- Local community gardens / clubs
- New program builds social connections
- Victorian Seniors Festival 2021
- Seniors Festival from your home
- Senior of the year 2021
- Venture outdoors this spring
- Respect in an ageing society - What is Ageism?
- Navigate the aged care services maze
- ….and much more!
Pick up a free copy from a range of locations across the shire including the Cardinia Shire Council Civic Centre (when COVID-19 restrictions allow) or call our Customer Service team on 1300 787 624 and request a copy be sent to you.
The newsletter can be read online at www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/ageingwell
You can also subscribe to the Ageing Well e-publication to be notified via email when a new edition is out: www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/epublications
For more information about Ageing Well, visit Council’s website at www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/ageingwell or call the Ageing Well team on 1300 787 624.