COVID-19 restrictions extended for metropolitan Melbourne
On 1 September, the Victorian Government announced an extension to COVID-19 restrictions for metropolitan Melbourne.
- For up-to-date information about Council facilities, services, meetings and events: www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advice from the Victorian Government's Department of Health: www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
- Parks and nature reserves are open in line with COVID-19 restrictions.
- Playgrounds will be open for children under 12 with only one parent or carer, and adults should not remove their masks to eat or drink. Council teams are currently working to ensure playgrounds will have QR codes available for checking in.
- Skate parks, BBQs and outdoor exercise equipment remain closed in line with restrictions.
- For all the latest updates to Council services and facilities: www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/servicechanges