It is raining jobs here at Cardinia Shire Council!
We have vacancies for the waste management team, sanitising crews, open space and parks team, asset collection team, operations team, and we also have a number of administrative roles available.
All positions are six-month fixed-term contracts. January start dates.
You will need to register on the Working for Victoria online jobs platform and meet the eligibility criteria: www.vic.gov.au/workingforvictoria
Once registered, you can click on the below links to apply for the position directly.
- Town and Parkland Cleaning and Maintenance Team Members https://www.getsidekicker.com/worker/opportunities/5348
- Town and Parkland Cleaning and Maintenance Team Supervisor https://www.getsidekicker.com/worker/opportunities/5347
- Waste Management Officers https://www.getsidekicker.com/worker/opportunities/5335
- Business Support Officer https://www.getsidekicker.com/worker/opportunities/5326
- Asset Collection Officers https://www.getsidekicker.com/worker/opportunities/5199
- Bushland Maintenance Crew https://www.getsidekicker.com/worker/opportunities/5198
- Bushland Maintenance Supervisor https://www.getsidekicker.com/worker/opportunities/5197
- Wellbeing Officer https://www.getsidekicker.com/worker/opportunities/3884
- Systems Support Officer https://www.getsidekicker.com/worker/opportunities/5295