Business reopening toolkit now available
As COVID-19 restrictions start to ease, Council is encouraging Cardinia Shire businesses to review information in the new Cardinia Business Reopening Toolkit.
The toolkit has been compiled by Council with advice from the Victorian Government and includes information on how businesses should prepare to reopen and operate within a pandemic environment, such as:
- Creating a COVID Safe Plan
- Expanded outdoor dining
- COVID-19 signage
- Worker permit schemes
Also included are resources and information on:
- A Buy Local Map for businesses to show they’re still open, and for residents to give a shoutout to the local businesses they love
- Training and wellbeing opportunities
- Financial assistance and promotion resources
- Upcoming business events
- New skills and job opportunities
To view the toolkit, visit www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/businesstoolkit or, for more information, email Council’s Economic Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.